Be a part of our family and make a difference to the lives of children and their families
Territory Families works with families, individuals and stakeholders to create stronger communities by focusing on early intervention and support.
Our Vision is to empower families and communities for a safe and better future through our mission to work in partnership to deliver integrated, culturally competent, family-centred services to improve the lives of Territorians.
We provide services that support children to experience safe, healthy and happy childhoods, where they are connected to culture and have the opportunity to thrive.
Our Offices of Gender Equity and Diversity, Multicultural Affairs and Youth Affairs promote the safety, equality and participation of women and men from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds to experience equal opportunities.
We provide assistance to Senior Territorians through the NT Concession Scheme and Senior’s Recognition Scheme to enable our most valuable residents to remain living in the Territory following their retirement as well as recognising their invaluable contributions.
At Territory Families we provide a whole-of-life approach to children and family support services.
We do this through our six individual values:
- Compassion – we demonstrate empathy through our actions and demonstrate sincerity and fairness in our work with them.
- Collaborative – we work in partnership for better outcomes.
- Accountable – we are open and transparent and accept responsibility for our actions.
- Professional – we are committed to service and operate with courtesy, competency, efficiency and objectivity.
- Respectful – we value the perspective, contributions, knowledge and diversity of others.
- Ethical – we demonstrate honesty, fairness and integrity.
We value a diverse, adaptive and skilled workforce who are equipped to work in a complex and dynamic environment. In return we can offer (dependent on roles and locations):
- career progression opportunities with Territory Families
- six weeks paid annual leave plus three weeks paid personal leave per year
- competitive salaries, shift penalties and an employer superannuation contribution rate of 9.5%
- opportunity to obtain a nationally recognised qualifications
- relocation costs for certain roles
- Remote locality financial incentives
- Child Protection market allowances ranging from $5,000 to $15,000 in addition to salary packages for certain roles and locations
- Government provided housing for certain roles and locations
Imagine your life out here. Search current job openings in the Northern Territory.Job Search